1. Disobedience is Unbelief! And lawlessness is faithless! And because of these, gross darkness will cover the earth!
2. As Paul writes in the epistle to the Hebrews verses 3:18-19 speaking of the REST of God: "To whom did He swear that they could not enter His rest, but to those who did not OBEY. So we see they could not enter in BECAUSE of UNBELIEF." Continuing Paul writes: "THEREFORE, since a promise remains of entering His REST, let us FEAR lest any of you seem to have come short of It. " Because God says: "Neither any who despise Me shall see it!" And again He says: "Because you have despised The LORD which is among You." "You have despised the Holy One of Israel." "You have despised My Holy Things and have profaned My Sabbaths." "He was despised and rejected by men."
3. It is written : "The just shall live by faith " and " the prudent by God's Law." Who then is the faithful and prudent servant? Or who then has brought the oil with the lamp? For the Law of God is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light unto my path. For the Commandment is a Lamp and Your Law is a Light. And the Holy anointing oil is for The King. "You didn't anoint My Head with oil but she has anointed My Feet."
The wise took oil IN their vessels. For it is God who commanded light to shine OUT of darkness, who has shone IN our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge, of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. We have this treasure IN earthen vessels, that the excellence of the Power may be of God and not of us.
4. There are 77 verses of Holy Scriptures that commands us not to forget. "I won't forget Your Law. I won't forget Your Word. I don't forget Your Statutes. I will not forget Your Precepts. Do not forget The Works Of God." And " Now consider this you who forget God _ Or I will tear you in pieces and there will be none to deliver! He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me And to him who orders his way aright I will show the salvation of God."
5. Could it be that we have a short memory? Yes indeed we do!! For it is written: "If anyone hears the Word but is not OBEDIENT to it, he is like a man who looks at himself in a mirror and studies himself carefully, and then goes off and IMMEDIATELY FORGETS what he looks like." Again, it is written: "Of the Rock that begot thee thou art unmindful and hath forgotten God that gave thee birth."
6. There are 230 verses of Holy Scriptures that commands us to remember. As it is written: "Remember Lot's Wife! " "Remember mercy. Remember the poor. Remember those in bonds. Remember the rainbow. Remember the days of old. Remember the days of your youth. Remember what Yahweh your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt. REMEMBER the Sabbath Day to keep it Holy. Remember all the Commandments and do them. Remember Jesus Christ risen from the dead. And then do this in My remembrance "And He took bread and gave thanks, and broke it, and gave unto them, saying; " This is my body which is given for you: This do in remembrance of Me! "
7. "Remember, therefore every Scribe well trained for the Kingdom of the Heavens is like a householder who brings out of his storehouse new things and old." Mathew 13:52
1 All things come from God, All things return to God,
How can anything be lost? Where can anything be lost? This is Wisdom!
2 Question what you value. What is it that you value? Think before you answer. Because, you are what you value. This too is Wisdom!
3 There is a notable difference between, to know about Him, to know of Him and to know Him. Teach only to know Him And you will teach Wisdom.
4 The world is where the sightless see! Hey come and see! To truly see is more a remembrance than sight. This is why He says: "When you shall see Him, you will know that never was there a time in which you did not know Him." This is Wisdom! "Gabriel"
copyright 2009 All rights reserved by Elects Fire Publication Ltd.